Sold $812,000 - Multi-Unit
Elegant urban living at 3911 Kansas Avenue! The 2-unit condominiums both offer two level living with over 1800 square feet of contemporary living space and 3 large bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms as well as a den/bonus room, large back yard and off-street parking. This building is 3 blocks from Upshur Street which has be slated by the Washington Post as “The Best Place to Eat In DC Right Now”
Unit #1 offers a main level with a light filled open floorplan with whiteoak floors. The expansive chefs kitchen has Eclipse European inspired designer cabinetry with white quartz countertops with an overhang for extra seating along with top of the line Viking appliances. Unique glass and custom metal staircases and one-of-a-kind crystal chandeliers and pendent lighting. Tastefully tucked behind the kitchen is a large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and private balcony. The bedroom level has two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. The bedroom suites are separated by a bonus family room/den. The master bedrooms has a gorgeous bath with Carrera marble shower with frameless glass and a private patio leading to the backyard and parking.
- 1800+ square feet of living space on two levels
- 3 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms plus den/family room
- Hardwood flooring
- Designer tile and plumbing fixtures.
- Viking appliances with 36″ 6 burner gas range and 36″ side by side refrigerator
- Eclipse European cabinetry
- White quartz countertops
- Custom glass and metal railings
- Private decks and patio leading to the backyard and parking
- Private off-street parking
- Honeywell ProSeries Thermostat