Updated Dupont Circle Rowhouse on Tree-lined Street with Parking!
Lovingly updated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath wide rowhome features an inviting front porch, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The open main level with living and dining room makes entertaining a breeze. Bright master bedroom with a private deck! Great outdoor space with additional (third outdoor space) rear deck and TWO off-street parking spaces.
Walking distance to local landmarks such as Adams Morgan, Jack Rose, El Tamarindo, and countless more restaurants and bars as well as Metro and shopping. This is a walker’s paradise with a Walk Score of 97!
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 baths of contemporary living
- Light ﬁlled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Great outdoor space for entertaining. Two private decks and patio + front porch
- Deck off of master bedroom with DC views
- Dining room with picture windows, comfortably fits table for 12
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with spacious closets
- Finished lower level family room with full bath, bedroom and separate entrance
- In unit side-by-side washer and dryer
- Reﬁnished Hearts of Pine hardwood ﬂoors throughout
- Ceiling Heights are over 9 feet throughout main level and upstairs floors
- High-velocity Air Condition System
- 2 off-street parking spaces
- Built in 1912
- 2017 Estimated Tax Bill: $8,451
- Tax ID#: 0151//0091
- Lot Size: .04 ACRE, 1,400 sq feet
Please visit: 1733willard.com