Sold $780,000 - Row House
Beautifully renovated single-family row house with in-law suite in the flourishing Bloomingdale neighborhood. Located at the intersection of many transportation lines and the neighborhood’s signature restaurant row, this home will connect you to city conveniences while maintaining the charming neighborhood atmosphere.
The beautiful natural cleft stone front walkway mirrors the modern elegance of the interior. Bay windows bathe the living area in natural light. The kitchen is the height of modern living, with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A bonus family room/bedroom provide extra space for guests or leisure activities.
A gorgeous exposed brick stairway lead to the three upstairs bedrooms. The master suite features two large closets and en-suite bath with glass shower, marble tile floor and an eye-catching floating vanity.
Lower level in-law suite has front and back entrance. 1 bedroom + den with updates throughout.
The outdoor space of this home makes it perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. A spacious deck leads down to patio area with stone pavers. Off-street parking for two cars.
We welcome you to imagine this delightful property as your new home!
- 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
- Natural Cleft stone from Pennsylvania for front walkway
- Central AC
- Exposed brick stairway
- Hardwood floors
- 3-inch recessed lighting throughout home
- Energy-efficient LED lighting in many rooms
- Silver Silk granite countertops
- American Olean subway tile backsplash
- New stainless steel appliances
- Master suite plus 2 bedrooms
- Guest/child bedrooms share an updated Jack & Jill guest bathroom featuring Allen & Roth grey marble tile floor
- Plenty of storage space
- 2 large closets
- Lots of natural light
- En-suite bathroom: Floating vanity, Glass shower with Sovereign Stone Pearl wall tile, and Black and White Herringbone floor tile
- Bathroom floor with Venatino polished basketweave mosaics
- 1 Bedroom+den, 1 full bath
- Large open living space and modern kitchen
- Front and back entrance
- Egress window in back bedroom with sturdy privacy glass
- Storage room in back that’s perfect for a workstation
- Large wrap around deck
- Large low-maintenance stone pavers backyard perfect for entertaining
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
See more at: 1527firststreet.com